Requirement: Unreal Engine v4.24 – v4.26 | File size: 318 MB
The turnkey examples include lasers, projectiles, explosions, electric arcs interacting with the environment, storms, and effects bouncing from target to target. However, you will be able to create your own VFX using the numerous emitters offered
– The effects are fully configurable (color, intensity, thickness, distortion, style etc.)
– Static Mesh : You only need to add the effect to the component (and adjust parameters)
– The effects can very easily be adapted to your own projects.
– The effects can be adapted to realistic or stylized projects (Use the parameters and the VR assets to accentuate the stylized aspect).
– UE 4.25 – improved Effects > Skeletal Mesh, Static Mesh and Storm (procedural lightning and more parameters)
you must be registered member to see linkes Register Now