Udemy – Learn To Create A Roguelike Game In Unity
What you’ll learn
– Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
– Understand the capabilities of 2D development in Unity.
– Develop strong and transferrable problem-solving skills.
– Gain an understanding of the game development process.
– Learn how object-oriented programming works in practice.
Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
A copy of Unity 2019.2 or newer
Learn how to create and program your very own Roguelike Dungeon Crawling game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course, you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range, or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course, you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as:
– Full top-down character movement with Dashing
– Generating Procedural Levels
– Full Weapon Collection & Switching System
– Enemies with different movement and firing patterns
– Multiple Characters & Character Switching
– Shooting System
– Complete Health System
– Creating tile-based maps in Unity
– Shop system
– In-Game Maps
– Boss Battles
you must be registered member to see linkes Register Now