Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 (Win/Lnx) ISO
Code New Breakthroughs in Software Performance
This comprehensive suite of development tools makes it simpler to build and modernize code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multinode parallelization, and memory optimization. It enables C, C++, Fortran, and Python* software developers to:
– Create faster code: Boost application performance that scales on current and future Intel platforms.
– Build code faster: Simplify the process of creating parallel code.
– Get Priority Support: Connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions.
What’s New in 2019
– Modernize Code for Performance, Scalability, and Portability
– Write applications that scale with improved parallel performance on the latest IntelÂ® XeonÂ® and Intel Coreâ„¢ processors using IntelÂ® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (IntelÂ® AVX-512) instructions
– Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with next generation IntelÂ® MPI Library
– Vectorize and thread your code (using OpenMP*) to take advantage of the latest SIMD-enabled hardware, including Intel AVX-512
– Speed up machine learning by enabling new high performance Python* optimizations with IntelÂ® Distribution for Python* and IntelÂ® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (IntelÂ® DAAL)
– Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE):
– Full C++14 and expanded C++ 2017
– Full Fortran 2008 and partial Fortran 2018
– Python 2.7 and 3.6
– Full OpenMP 4.5 and initial OpenMP 5.0 draft
– Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 integration
you must be registered member to see linkes Register Now