IELTS Speaking: Improve your Language for Bands 7.0+ | 10 GB
This course includes:
40 hours on-demand video
IELTS Speaking – Improve your language for Bands 7.0+
**PLEASE WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEOS BEFORE BUYING – THEY ARE FREE TO WATCH**
This IELTS Speaking course by a former IELTS examiner and a native speaker of English will help you prepare for the IELTS Speaking exam for both General and Academic by teaching you complex words and phrases. Even good speakers of English often fail to get high band scores because they are not using the language the IELTS examiner needs to hear to give you a high band score.
This course teaches you complex lexical resource and useful grammatical structures that are essential for getting a high band score in the IELTS Speaking exam. As a former IELTS essential examiner, based on my experience, these are the areas that you need to focus on to get a high band score.
This course includes:
- The Essentials section with 50-page downloadable PDF that covers lexical resource, grammatical range and phrases for structuring your answers
- A huge selection of Part 1 and 2 videos that will help to expand your lexical resource
- Over 38 hours of video lessons – you don’t need to watch them all, you can choose to do as much or as little as you like
- Downloadable resources
- Lots of quizzes
- Please note not all current Part 1, 2 and 3 topics are included, as the course would be hundreds of hours long, but you will be able to study lots of topics to give you a range of vocabulary to use. Some topics are very similar to other topics so although it may not look like there is a video for ‘Describe a Party’, there is a video for ‘Describe a time visitors came to your home’, which describes a party so you can use the ideas and vocabulary for the ‘Describe a Party’ topic as well.
- Please do not ask us to provide a model answer for every topic. Memorising model answers is not the best way to get a high band score – you need to improve your grammar and vocabulary so that you can use complex language and grammar. IELTS examiners will penalise memorised answers.
- This is an online course and we are unable to offer one-to-one speaking practice as part of the course.
What students have said about this course:
“I’d 100% recommend this course based on my own IELTS exam experience. The first trial of my IELTS exam, I got a 9(L), 9(R), 8.5(W), and 6(S). I was so embarrassed because I’ve been living in the US for 7 years. Maybe I was overconfident so I actually didn’t prepare anything. However, after I took this course, I suddenly realized what my problem was. The key element for IELTS speaking test is: It doesn’t matter whether you are a native speaker or vice versa, when you are in IELTS speaking test, there are always something the examiners are expecting you to say. Only if you could say them, you’d get the better score. For my second test, my speaking was 8. I believe I’d do it better if I could practice more, but 8 is enough for me. Finally, I want to express my great gratitude to the instructor. She does know IELTS exam, and she definitely can help you. Take this course, practice more, and I believe you will get the score you want.” (Yanlai)
“Thank you ever so much for this unbelievable course. I have gone through it many times and I understand how every word was chosen carefully to impress the IELTS examiner. Thank you so much.” (Maher)
“I am so impressed with this course. Thank you so much for creating it.” (Arya)
“This is the most detailed IELTS course out there.” (JK)
Who this course is for:
- This is aimed at candidates aiming for bands 7, 8, and 9
you must be registered member to see linkes Register Now