Build E-commerce Website Using Node JS
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 66 lectures (2h 52m) | Size: 1.57 GB
What you’ll learn
Create E-commerce Website Using Node JS
Setting up Node environment
Working on the user-interface
How to create a database
How to get different product types from database
How to add products to cart
How to remove products from cart
How to increase and decrease number of products customer wants to order
How to make an order and checkout
How to integrate Paypal payment system
How to let customers pay using Paypal
How to verify Payment
How to display order info and receipt
And much much more…
Computer with Windows or MAC
This courses will teach you how to create e-commerce website using Node JS.
In this course you will learn how to build e-commerce website using Node JS. Learning how to build an e-commerce website that lets customers order from you will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional Full-Stack developer.
First, you will learn how to install Node environment, then you will learn how to incorporate an HTML & CSS template. Then you will be taught the most important parts of this projects such as creating a cart and letting customers checkout. Thereafter, you will be taught how to integrate Paypal Payment system so that customers will pay you.
You will also learn how to integrate PayPal correctly so that you receive money for your meals. PayPal is one of the most powerful payment systems. By integrating PayPal into your Node website you will learn a very important skill that is indispensable these days in any website.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using Node that is capable of letting customers buy meals online while you have a control over the business and the website.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. You will build a real-world web app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. I will teach you the “how-to” rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. You will learn HTML, CSS, Node & MySql and how they can work together.
4. You will learn Full-Stack development and become a professional one having build a complete e-commerce website.
Some of What You Will Learn in This Course
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run Node project files.
3. Structure your project.
4. How to add a complete HTML & CSS Template.
5. Logic behind building complete e-commerce website.
6. How to let customers add products to cart.
7. How to let customers make orders and checkout.
8. How to integrate Paypal Payment System.
9. How to manage your database.
10. Best practices and techniques.
11. Organize your project.
12. Much much more…
Wish you an incredible learning journey.
Who this course is for
you must be registered member to see linkes Register Now