Neil Cummings | Duration:28.5 hours | Video: H264 1920×1080 | Audio: AAC 44,1 kHz 2ch | 14.1 GB | Language: English + srt
A practical example of how to build an application with ASP.NET Core API (.Net 5.0) and Angular 10 from start to finish
This course has been fully re-recorded and rewritten for .Net 5.0 and Angular 10.
Have you learnt the basics of ASP.NET Core and Angular? Not sure where to go next? This course should be able to help with that. In this course we start from nothing and incrementally build up our API and Angular front end until we have a fully functional Web Application that we then publish to IIS and a Linux server.
These are 2 of the hottest frameworks right now for the ‘back-end’ (Microsoft’s ASP.NET Core) and the ‘front-end’ (Google’s Angular) and are well worth spending the time to learn. In this course we build a complete application from start to finish and every line of code is demonstrated and explained. This course is right up to date as at September 2020 using ASP.NET 5.0 and Angular v10 and as these frameworks evolve, this course will evolve with it.
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course:
* Setting up the developer environment
* Creating the ASP.NET Core WebAPI and the Angular app using the DotNet CLI and the Angular CLI
* Adding a Client side login and register function to our Angular application
* Adding 3rd party components to add some pizzazz to the app
* Adding routing to the Angular application and securing routes.
* Using Automapper in ASP.NET Core
* Building a great looking UI using Bootstrap
* Adding Photo Upload functionality as well as a cool looking gallery in Angular
* Angular Template forms and Reactive forms and validation
* Paging, Sorting and Filtering
* Adding a Private Messaging system to the app
* Publishing the application to Heroku free of charge
* Using SignalR for real time presence and live messaging between users
* Many more things as well
you must be registered member to see linkes Register Now