Learn to Make Realistic PBR Materials in Substance Designer
What you’ll learn
Understand how Materials Work
Leverage 4 Channels to Create Realistic Materials: BaseColor – Normal – Roughness – Metallic
Learn Nodes and their Effects that Allows you to Create any Material that you Want
Learn to Create the Shape of the Material that you Want
Add Realism: Cracks, Scratches, Destructions & Imperfections
Feeling Frustrated by the Complexity of the Nodes in Substance Designer
No Prior Knowledge in Materials is Needed, Everything is Explained
We’re Gonna be using Substance Designer & Gimp (free software)
DescriptionEverything You Need to Create Photorealistic Materials from ScratchThis Course is for Beginners who want to Create Materials using Substance Designer. Everything is Explained in Details:
- How does Materials Work?
- What is a Normal Map? Roughness? Metallic? BaseColor?
- How can you Leverage these 4 Channels to Create Awesome Materials
Nodes in Substance DesignerI will explain the nodes, how they work, their effect and how can you use them over and over to create the Materials that you wantCreate 3 Realistic Marble Material based on a Real Reference– Square Marble Material- Pyramid Marble Material- Bricks Material
Who this course is for:
- Learn to make Photorealistic Materials that you need
- Are you Overwhelmed by the Complexity of the Nodes in Substance Designer?
- Beginners 3D Designers who want to Learn Substance Designer to Create Realistic Materials that Matches their Reference
- Do you want an Easy way to Learn Substance Designer and Create Realistic Textures
you must be registered member to see linkes Register Now