Beginner’s Guide to Digital Drawing in Procreate with Erika Wiseman
- Procreate app on an iPad (used in this tutorial) OR other similar digital drawing software, such as Adobe Photoshop
- No prior experience with Procreate required
When Erika was entering the world of illustration, there were no comprehensive guides available on the subject of digital art. This course was specifically created to teach you the things she wished she knew back then, enabling you to start your journey on the right foot.
Packed into these video lessons are the most helpful principles and tips that Erika gathered from her years of experience as a digital artist. You will learn the foundational skills essential for beginner artists as well as useful techniques to up your game if you are at an intermediate level … and a lot of other cool stuff thrown in!
Erika demonstrates digital painting techniques using the Procreate app on an iPad Pro, however the general rules apply to other digital painting software, such as Photoshop.
To get the most out of this course, be sure to work through the assignments and have fun with them!
What you’ll learn
- Familiarize yourself with the Procreate interface, including tools & shortcuts
- Find good inspiration and references for your artwork
- Learn how to set up and work with layers
- Create a character sketch from scratch and refine the line art
- Understand color theory: how to choose and adjust your colors
- Find out about clipping masks: how they simplify the coloring process
- Master blending modes to create shadows and highlights
- Develop your own workflow for creating digital illustrations
Who is this course for
- People who have an iPad and want to learn how to draw
- Illustrators learning to sketch and draw
- Illustrators with experience who are unfamiliar with the iPad
you must be registered member to see linkes Register Now